The test drive of BYD ATTO 3 electric SUV has started.
- BYD ATTO 3 arrived at the dealership for a test drive a week after its debut.
- Bookings are open from the amount of Rs 50000.
- The first batch of BYD ATTO 3 in which 500 cars will be delivered by Jan 23.
- Prices will be revealed in December, which is expected to be around 30 lakhs (ex-showroom).
- BYD ATTO 3 delivers 204ps of power and an ARAI-claimed range of 521kms with a 60KWh battery pack that supports fast charging.
- Forward collision avoidance, lane-keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control this SUV is loaded with such safety features.
- Also, scored full five stars safety rating in Euro NCAP crash tests.
- BYD ATTO 3 gets a little premium but it will clash with the MG ZS and Hyundai Kona.